Thanks to everyone who threw me a little blog love! Nelly, I'll get your address from the group and mail off the card and some goodies to you by Monday.
What a cutie pie that got my name out too. Is that your little one? I have an 11 year old boy and he was the first to hear that I won your card. I screamed when I saw my name as the winner.
Half-Cracked T-Shirt
-
I made two t-shirts for an upcoming talent show. Two kids are doing a
comedy act and they named themselves "Half-Cracked Nuts". The text was
created using ...
The magic of colour mixing
-
I’m trying out a new colour palette and, inspired by Sandi Hester on
YouTube, added a couple of colours I don’t usually reach for. The colour
palette is: –...
HandCrafted Part 2 - new article
-
As a follow up to my last article, this one illustrates my dimensional
explorations with arm reliquaries. The issue just arrived and should be on
the store...
Upcoming Classes!
-
Last year about this time I was headed to Norway with my friend Sue
Flanders for a week-long Skinnfell class at Raulands Akademiet, thanks to a
fellows...
3 comments:
I'm sooo excited!!! Thanks, Debra. I love the card and can't to see it in person and learn from it so I can be as talented.
Nelly
What a cutie pie that got my name out too. Is that your little one? I have an 11 year old boy and he was the first to hear that I won your card. I screamed when I saw my name as the winner.
Nelly
Nelly,
Thanks for saying such sweet things! Is your son an artsy-crafty type, too?
Post a Comment