Thursday, October 30, 2008

Early Halloween

Happy Halloween! ~~ a day early, just in case I don't get to post tomorrow.  

<----I made this card a year ago, and still like it a lot.  

Alexander will be dressing up as an evil knight. He was very willing to give up his idea to be Batman when I showed him the costume I'd gotten on clearance last year.  Might be the last year I get away with that... ;)

It is an absolutely incredibly warm gorgeous fall day here on the frozen tundra of Minnesota.  I will celebrate by giving Cupid a much-needed bath! Our back door is open and the chipmunks are coming in and indulging in the never-ending peanut supply.  

I am thankful today for the beautiful warm weather, and for the chipmunks and squirrels--our "outside (usually) pets" that never fail to bring a little smile to my face.
Till next time...

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy H'ween to you too, Deb! Carter is going to be a knight too...but doesn't want a mask-just black sweats and a sword/breast plate and shield that I got at the thrift store for $3.00! I'm wearing my witch hat to work tomorrow and some of us are going "trick 'r treating" through the building. Should be interesting (not).