Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My boy is 6 years old today!

I can't believe I'm the mother of a 6 y.o.  On the other hand, it seems like eons ago that I was carrying him around in my belly.  
We started the morning bright (perhaps dark is a better choice of words here) and early because the little guy has to be on the bus at 7 a.m. He got to decorate his own cake, as is the Davis family tradition. Then he blew out the candles, had a slice of cake, and we sent him off to Teacher Melissa to deal with the sugar buzz!  

3 comments:

Pat said...

Deb,
Alexander is adorable! Nothing like a 6 year old BOY! (I am an expert on boys)That's a perfect age......he's beautiful!
You are blessed.
Pat

The Lorax said...

I think Pat needs to come over when Master Crankypants rears his ugly head.

Jill said...

Oh my gosh....he's gotten SO big! Nothin' better than chocolate cake for breakfast too. Tell him happy birthday from me 'n Carter.