Monday, December 22, 2008

Time to play Tag

 I got tagged by Jill <elinorscloset.blogspot.com> a long time ago.  I've spent way too much time fretting about it; now it's time to get the job done.  

Rules are as follows... when you get tagged you must...
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4) Tag two other unsuspecting online art friends...

The first thing I had to do was look up the definition of quirky.  I think I know what quirky means but just in case...
Here's what I found:
def.: Deviating from the customary: bizarre, cranky, curious, eccentric, erratic, freakish, idiosyncratic, odd, outlandish, peculiar, quaint, queer, singular, strange, unnatural, unusual, weird. Slang kooky, screwball.
Wow...that's quite a spread. "Quaint" brings to my mind something totally different than "freakish". I'm stopping myself--which is difficult-- from looking up "quaint" right now, just in case I don't completely understand its meaning too, which brings me to my first quirky detail--
1) I'm anal and perfectionistic when it comes to writing. It takes me a long time to even write a simple email (just ask DH)
2) I have a bald spot about 1" in diameter on the right side of my head which has always been there.
3) I name and handfeed our backyard squirrels.   
4) I raised sheep for a couple of years and dream of doing it again.
5) I can cross each of my eyes individually.
6) I've recently become a pro football fan, thanks to Peyton Manning ;)

For the next victims, I pick:

Have fun, gals!





1 comment:

Nelly said...

How Fun! I've never played before.Thanks, Debra. I just posted about the tag on my blog.