Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowy Saturday

Well, I'm fairly sure we're going to have a white Christmas here in the Twin Cities area. It's coming down again this morning, plus there were already about 5 inches on the ground. Christmas always sneaks up on me too quickly but this year, the time between Thanksgiving and now has just flown by, hasn't it?
I've been working on a couple of different projects (it takes me forever to actually finish anything) including this combo Christmas/"thanks for the holiday party" card.  It's simple but I didn't have a lot of time to ruminate over it which, for me, is a good thing.  
Now that I'm back in blogging mode (we'll see how long that lasts...), get ready for some long-overdue tagging to occur in the next day or two!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi Deb! I love your card!! Was that the image you'd lost and found? It's perfect and I love how the card came together. Good seeing you creating too. :)