Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday



It's the big day and I'm really excited! I wish the game would start. Two hours to go...
At least Alexander had a birthday party to attend earlier this afternoon, which killed some time. It was held at a bowling alley and Dana and I stuck around and bowled two games. I can't remember ever bowling with Dana, and it was fun (when I was winning, that is).
I should try to channel some of this anxious energy towards making art. And speaking of art, here's a goofy little whimsical (?) piece I finished recently. I took images of Peyton Manning, a gladiator helmet, and the Roman coliseum from Google and combined them with Lisa Bebi's paint-over technique and a Tim Holtz mask. It was a lot of fun to make.




1 comment:

Jill said...

Great piece! I worked on V'day cards with C -- that was as "artistic" as I got - pulled out a heart stamp and some red ink. :(