Monday, September 22, 2008

Vintage Nude


After many hours of pleasurable work, I am finished with my contribution for the Vintage Nudes fatbook swap for the Altered stART group. I like it a lot but, being the way I am, I keep thinking of ways to make it better. It is time to stop playing with it and let it out into the world. Let it go--out to all 9 other participants. lol
I can't wait to get my bound book from Francine, the group's owner and swap hostess. The last two fatbooks I participated in are wonderful. I feel joy every time I look at them.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, Deb! Your FB page is gorgeous!! I love the stitching and the colors and embellishments. I hope the rest of the pages are as gorgeous as yours. Wasn't today Francine's "day"?

Jack and Cat Curio said...

Love It!